Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Prayer to ask Christ into your heart

If you know in your heart that you need Jesus Christ in your life. Then pray this simple prayer.
Dear God,
I know that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I invite Christ into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.

If you have done this then you now need to find a Bible believing and preaching church. Here are a few that have websites. You can e-mail them if they are not in your area. They may be able to help you find one in your area. Here are the sites.

Erlanger Baptist Church
First Apostolic Church of Cincinnati
Florence United Methodist Church
Lilburn Alliance Church
Northern Kentucky Baptist Church

If these don't work I will provide links that do above.

No comments: